31 Comments

1. Majestechs
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

There have been some concerns about the subwoofer crossover settings in the video. I mentioned setting the crossover around 80hz depending on your speakers. This is meant to give beginners a general idea and example crossover setting. Otherwise people don't know what it is or what the best crossover point is. That being said, it is best to turn your crossover up high on the sub and let your receiver take care of it. I didn't mention this in the video as crossover settings within the receiver can be pretty complicated and takes some time to explain. I've found that the average person starting out doesn't bother with crossover settings on their receiver so I figured it would be best to set it manually as opposed to having a horrible sounding subwoofer.

2. Steffen Rasmussen
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

wtf. the sub at 80hz, it should always be put at max, and let the reciver control the crossover point. most people dont have room for big speakers there go low in bass. and the crossover should maybe then be put on 100-120hz in the reciver so all bass below go to the sub, and if you put the sub at 80hz, then there will empty sound at between 80-120hz because the sub wont go over 80hz then not at max. terrible advice

3. Jacob Miller
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Which do you recommend a UHD tv or a projector. Primarily for video purposes

4. tala ahmed

hi i love you

5. Shep
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Thanks, your videos have been a huge help trying to plan my home theatre. I've Ru into a problem, I ordered a 120 inch motorized screen diagonal, I Recieved it and the border on the screen is much wider than I thought and as a result I can't fit the speakers beside the screen as it takes up almost the entire wall. Option one, should I place the ft left and ft right speaker under the screen in the wall. Option two buy smaller satelite speakers and put them on brackets beside the screen ( they might just fit, have about 3.5 inches on each side). If anyone has any other suggestions would love the help. I also cannot return the screen as it would be a significant cost to ship back because se of the size.

6. Zuzu Pali
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Wish some one made a video on your list of all the best list items you stated for the quality & price . That way I can build a budget system with amazing sound. Can some one help me out

7. 100% FC
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

so is the power conditioner better then the surge protector, or no?

8. Barry Mumich
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

#9: why not just use a playstation or an xbox if you have one. Basically they have everything a media player has

9. Yohanis Cabrera
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Hey man I loved your video! Can I use sonos with the receiver?

10. Chris Maneewan
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

I really love the Tribe and other classic beats you use for these videos! I'm so tired of the corny dubstep intros in every tech video.

11. Tyrell Miles
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

on the back of your tower speakers you have to things connecting the positive and negative what are they call

12. Cezar Barros
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

I'm considering selling my house to buy all the things needed

13. told smith
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

bic acoustech why people are not talking about there product they are neck and neck with klipsch?

14. Daniel Ruvolo
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Quick question how much vertical keystone is to much? Digging the Quest also

15. D Collins

A series of steps

16. King Arthur
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Do you recommend using matching floor standing speakers as rear surround or not?

17. Shubham Jain
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

I have a sony dvd player 5.1 system but the dvd player is broken. Can i buy an avr and play the speaker without the dvd player?

18. SmokeyBrew
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Look I hit your button, I liked the video. It was good. But I want some more content. What speakers are we looking at, what room spacing are we looking at?

Not all speakers are useful for all rooms, can we get some recommendations for speakers in small, medium and large rooms?

5.1 vs 7.2 etc

Also not all overhead projectors work for all rooms. Not all wall mounted tvs work for all rooms. Etc

Can we get some recommendations on each size and pricing?

Love your videos champ, just some more info would be lovely.

19. Curious Pete
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

I really like the idea of UST projector to make installation simpler but don’t think we’re quite there yet for options, 4K native chips need to come down in price too. Good vid

20. Vegeta Referee
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

How those subb's preform? Are you satisfied with them? I'm thinking to buy svs pb2000's instead of the klipsch 115 sw's. Any thoughts?

21. Sunny A
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Question: how many hdmi do I need from projector? One to the receiver and one to the media play (e.g. firestick)

22. told smith
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

whats your feelings about in wall speakers?

23. genericsoda
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Or you can just get some nice headphones and watch a movie on your phone

24. Eric Bartolo
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Which 'budget' home theater receiver would you really suggest? Mad setup man!!

25. TheProteinFactory
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Thanks man… what is the height from the bottom of your screen to the floor ?

26. Elena Trenton
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

I am thinknig of buying this home theater system iliketogo.shop/s/18e/ the reviews convinced me

27. BENNY BRICKs
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Grear man! Thanks! Going to make a home thester room/ mancave with a bar area! If i get a $100 projector will it be compatible with blu ray discs? Thank you!

28. ProudDad 79
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Im just starting a home theater and am confused about speaker size. Why are the fronts so large when the subs handle most of the bass?

29. JBL_lover_42069

Thanks for the help😊😊

30. Wesley's Studio
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

Was that deadpool at the end

31. Queen Diamond
    April 17, 2019 @ 9:47 am

was this a regular bedroom ?